• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Drummond

  1. D

    Can I Start Using A 7 Year Old Lian Li PC-V2000B Case or Buy Something New?

    Nope, the fan grills are flush with the shelf floor and the bulk of the radiator lies below the shelf. Doesnt appear to be in the way of anything at all other than the airflow from PSU towards the front. Course, maybe what I should be asking is whether I can run those fans without attatching...
  2. D

    Can I Start Using A 7 Year Old Lian Li PC-V2000B Case or Buy Something New?

    4 or 5 years ago I thought I was ready to get pretty serious into the Liquidcooling / OC-ing side of gaming. With that in mind I splurged on a customized Lian Li PC-V2000B with handles, soundproofing, windowed sidepanel, fan controllers and a triple 120mm (or so) liquid cooling radiator built...
Back
Top