Recent content by Drugfranbs

  1. D

    **MOD** Please Read

    Hello, I have tried e-mailing you but notbody has responded. I have an inquiry about advertising on your site. Please e-mail me. Anush@Aquaboxpc.com Thanks, Anush
  2. D

    Partitioning After Format

    Make one for the OS, games, movies, etc.
  3. D

    Using Arctic 5900 Heastink on 6600GT?

    Just get the NV 5 because chances are that the NV 3 for the 5900 may not cool enought. Here's a head start: http://www.coolerguys.com/840556035411.html
  4. D

    Splitting DSL Connection?

    The basic idea behind a broadband router is to allow two or more computers to share In internet connection using a technology called NAT - network address translation . With only a single IP address on the Internet, all of the computers in your home can be on the Internet at the same time...
  5. D

    "safely remove hardware" how to remove icon?

    Did you try calling tech support? Something might be wrong with your mobo! Also try reinstalling drivers :confused:
  6. D

    Dual power supply cons

    With all the risks, you may as well get a Nuclear Reactor in there ;)
  7. D

    Is my PSU dead

    I was going to say that you could use one of those voltage measurement tools...but seeing that you already got your prob solved.. :)
  8. D

    Adjustable fan controller in Ati Tool 0.22

    Zalman has a hardware type fan controller call fan mate...........I have one :D
  9. D

    Wich TV tuner video cards should i get?

    ATI's AIW (all in wonder) is a TV tuner and a video card. You should check it out. If you don't need a video card, i'm pretty sure newegg has a TV tuner for like 80 bucks or so
  10. D

    What 6600gt to get?

    I'd have to give my vote to eVGA or BFG tech
Back
Top