Recent content by Drewoid13

  1. D

    ATI 4870 Crashing

    Try this: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1508793 beta version 10.5 drivers.
  2. D

    Catalyst 10.5?

    I installed the 10.5 drivers. work great! so far my systems stable (i had been getting black SODs for about a week, rolled back to 9.10 drivers and then just went to 10.5). All the features are there, but under the info screen it still says my current version is 9.10! Doesn't matter that much to...
  3. D

    5870 gray screen crash.

    I'm using a msi 4870, (currently) 9.10 drivers, Win7 x64 running DX11 on a 2.83 quad lga775 board. I've been getting black SODs for about a week now since I reinstalled the OS on my SSD. Before then, I had absolutely no problems with graphics, not I can play anywhere from 20 minutes to 3 hours...
  4. D

    odd behavior after installing Radeon 4850 x2

    Unless your mobo is compatible for SLI/Crossfire, you're going to have problems even using the xfire bridge. Further, SLI and Xfire are completely different so a board that runs NVIDIA in SLI won't (necessarily) run ATI in Xfire.
  5. D

    AMD's ATI 10.3a Catalyst Driver Update @ [H]

    Not with CoH but I'm still getting Black SODs where I have to hard reboot on many games (HoI3, SupCom, M&B, ETW, etc), although GSB worked fine for 3 straight hours! (and I've been keeping logs of the crash files)/ I've tried using 9.10, 10.2, and 10.3 since I can't find 9.11 or 9.12 to try...
Back
Top