Recent content by Drewbacca

  1. D

    3rd party ipod AC chargers?

    I recently got an Ipod Nano. While I don't care that one wasn't bundled, I was pretty offended that Apple charges $30 for an AC to usb adapter (though i was even more angry when I was first looking at bestbuy and they only had one that cost $40). My first thought was to pull a female usb plug...
  2. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I got the fountain at kohls actually. It was on sale for $50 from $200, and I first was just joking about buying it, but 10 minutes later im at the cash register with it. I haven't done it yet, but my plan is to put some fish in it. and since someone else asked, it doesn't really get in the...
  3. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    My dual samsung 172x's. and no office is complete without a fountain
  4. D

    Samsung 172x 229.99 AR back in stock at newegg

    I actually got my $80 rebate today, and I got the $70 about a month and a half ago. I really like this LCD for my dual lcd setup.
Back
Top