Recent content by dreh

  1. D

    allow to view parts of password protected site

    Apologies for the late reply - I am interested in the "from_newsletter" attribute being encoded into the URL. Never done this before, but I am assuming the following: 1. the password protected page which contains the full text would have a "from_newsletter=XYZ" attribute encoded into the...
  2. D

    allow to view parts of password protected site

    Hello, I have an electronic newsletter which contains links to an area of a web site which is password protected. When the clients click on the link in the e-newsletter they have to log into the web site to view the material. Is there a way of allowing articles on the password protected...
  3. D

    programming the qwerty keyboard

    Interesting - thanks for the autohotkey info, I will play with it a bit and see what comes of it.
  4. D

    programming the qwerty keyboard

    Hello, The delete button on the normal qwerty keyboard performs one primary function if pressed by itself - to move files/folders into the recycle bin (when talking about Windows OS line). I see this event as a quick way of moving files/folders to a directory called "Recycle Bin" Is it...
  5. D

    Secure FTP Solution (?)

    Are you referring to securing an ftp server or do you want a secure ftp client?
Back
Top