Recent content by Dreadlokz

  1. D

    PSU power cord replacement 13A/10A

    Ty so much! Ordering two cords for the monitor and pc right now =) Topic can be closed =*
  2. D

    PSU power cord replacement 13A/10A

    Couldn't find it, so... I need a new cord with "new" Brazilian standard for my old Corsair 450w. The stock cord says 13A, but all I can find is 10A cords... could be a problem? Sry, bad english, just need a little help here, couldn't find the answere or 13A cables and I'm sick of these...
  3. D

    Fractal Design - ARC Mini - The perfect water-cooling mATX case!

    very nice job =) with a little mod, you could go with a 3x120 rad at top ;p
  4. D

    Help for a Mac to PC Convert

    Skyrim on a $1k notebook? I can't see it being funny or pretty! =s If you want to play it properly and not change your note for the next year or so, a gtx570 is the minimum. MSI have some pretty nice notes, some models with gtx570 i5/i7 and 15" screens. Lower price I found was $1.3k. If you...
  5. D

    A Lighting Mod for Folks Who Don't Like Lighting Mods

    ur right! I don't like lighting , but I rly liked this one! hahaha (still don't like the fand leds tho) =P
  6. D

    Lian Li PC-V1010 blow hole help

    Im gonna do the same here, to install a H50 inside an old case. Its like 1 month past, and the H50 is still waiting, since I got no drill for metal yet =x good luck
  7. D

    The "Forge" Lian-Li A77F Custom Watercooled PC

    It looks rly pretty. I would only change some tubin, thats all, good job!
Back
Top