• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DrakonSan

  1. D

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Has anyone tried to fit an aftermarket RX 6800? I'd really prefer 3x DP, and the only board that looks like it MIGHT fit is the PowerColor Fighter (AXRX 6800 16GBD6-3DH/OC)
  2. D

    Physicists Find We're Not Inside Computer Simulator

    We already kniw this scientist is wrong. We already have the tech for unlimited detail. :cool: http://www.euclideon.com
  3. D

    GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Evaluation Thoughts

    I'd be very interested in 3x1080p multimonitor setup with comparison of 1080 and fury x cards. I can't recall the last time you guys reviewed multimonitor performance. impact of synch options in this setup would be of particular interest to me.
  4. D

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Review @ FrostyTech shows 32-43 dB and beating the Noctua L9i by about 3c. Heatsink is 48.25mm high without fan per mfg, fins are 19mm tall with 29mm clearance from socket per Frosty and no fins or plate to remove like the CoolJag. Maaaybe could undermount a slim fan with zipties?
  5. D

    Samsung launched their CFG70 144Hz HDR FreeSync monitors

    Would these be good for a triple monitor setup, or is the curvature too much? Never dealt with curves before, but everything else works out for me
  6. D

    I'm not sure if it's worth $30, but this is a nice piece of gear for cable management

    Looks like it supports 6pin, 8pin, 6+8, 8+6, 8+8, but not 6+6. EVGA states this should give you a lower profile (height), but I can't see that working out if you have force flex type cables. Plus, whatever you save on height is added to length. So if you don't have flexy cables, you can save...
  7. D

    New HP Omen 32" QHD Monitor - 2560x1440, 5ms, 75Hz freesync, LFC, VA panel = $343 shipped

    Was there a consensus on PWM vs DC backlight on this monitor?
  8. D

    New Duke Nukem game coming

    As long as it's done in time to watch Oprah.
  9. D

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Where do you see: 1. An increase to the existing kickstarter pledges? 2. This window kit added to the original kickstarter campaign? 3. Request for additional funds from backers? This looks like an optional additional kit that may become available in the future. And I like it
  10. D

    Best Reviewed A-MVA Monitor Thread: Read the 1st Post

    I've not found it mentioned in this thread, but is there a recommended AMVA PLP setup? Or is 21:9 and 4k resolution w/ window mode "the thing" now? Also, I wanted to build around 1440p center panel, but I can only seem to find the benq BL3200PT or a Crossover 32(letter of the day here).
  11. D

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Baker #95, a far cry from poster #3. We'll know in a week how many "extras" come thru. Dan, any chance an existing baker might double their order in this week? Payday fell a little oddly.
  12. D

    It's May 30th

    Except, you know, for the very successful SFF community here and its pioneering custom case designers. The Ncase M1 and DAN A4 were designed and promoted here.There are <5 Litre cases being designed here where the nano could shine. It really shows how out of touch AMD is with the enthusiast...
  13. D

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    W-wow dude, uh... chill? A lil? I don't think anyone serious about this case is terribly concerned over any give-a-penny, take-a-penny antics when it comes to tax and shipping. The man's shipping them himself, and that's [H]ard.
  14. D

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    I've wanted this case since before dondan carried the torch on the "back to back" internal structure. His dedication, attention to detail, patience with the community and manufacturers, and professionalism are far above anything I could have done for myself. Pledged, and happily.
  15. D

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    You and me both. I might end up with the corsair sf600 (yeah, just sfx, but a good performer), but the Lian Li 750 was just released. More overhead and larger size can mean a quieter fan.
Back
Top