• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by DrakeLi

  1. D

    FS New GTX 580 3GB

    Just curious, where did you find the Sapphire mini edge pc?
  2. D

    So will 6950 be good for 8-10 years?

    I don't think many teens can afford 700$ systems. I sure know I wouldn't be able to at that age.
  3. D

    Post your Workstation 2012

    Just wonderful :D
  4. D

    GK104 vs. HD7950

    The waiting game is a game you'll never win.
  5. D

    So will 6950 be good for 8-10 years?

    I doubt it. It'll probably be good for another 5 years tops.
  6. D

    The Real Cost of Being a Video Gamer

    I quit when I saw it was from bloomberg.com
  7. D

    MSI Announces the R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC Graphics Card

    Oh yess, I freaking love MSI. Glad to see they're coming out with the hawks.
  8. D

    Have a stock 5870 HSF you want to sell?

    You're better off lubing it real nice and good. Make sure it doesn't squeak anymore after you're done with it since ordering a new fan from China would take a minimum of two weeks to receive it.
  9. D

    To overclock, or not to overclock

    Overclock that bitch til it cries. It's easy to overclock with an unlocked processor so you shouldn't be afraid!!
  10. D

    AMD Radeon HD 7950 Video Card Review @ [H]

    Nope, all you need is 1 crossfire bridge.
  11. D

    A card to replace my current Evga 460 GTX

    Like others have said. Getting a second 460 used would be the best bang for your buck.
  12. D

    time for an upgrade

    Looking at your options, I'd go with the 570 2.5GB of vram.
  13. D

    Which Face of A GTX 580 Radiates More Heat?

    Yeah, i would put it below the video card, that's a for sure. If you have enough slots, put it as low as you can.
  14. D

    Are videos cards just going to keep getting more expensive?

    Yeah, 600$ for high end seems about right. I remember when 8800GTX's rolled out. They completely dominated the market in terms of performance. They were around $700 and sold out quickly.
  15. D

    7950s Live on Newegg

    Kind of dissapointing to see it at 500 :\. I'd rather just get the 7970 at this point.
Back
Top