• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by dragonthc

  1. D

    Netflix's ISP Speed Index For January 2014

    Comcast has its own netflix CDN. I can stream 3d from netflix as long as I use comcast DNS.
  2. D

    Collection Agencies Using MySpace?

    first, divulging any information about a personal debt to the public is a violation of the fair credit reporting act. As such, any firm who does so can be fined by the FTC for their violations. Second, these tracing firms are wildly inaccurate. They are the companies who use robo-calls with...
  3. D

    ASUS Rampage II GENE Pics & Specs

    that is one sexy board. Love the x-fi on board.
  4. D

    Rampage Formula Installed.

    wow wow wow. overclocking is easy. stability is good so far. heat is low. noise is very low. e8400 Corsair PC2-8500 2GB evga GF 8800GTS640 SC PCP&C Silencer 610 This thing flies.
  5. D

    the Abit IN9 32X-MAX thread

    my 4th IN9 32X-Max just died. Abit can stick it. I just ordered my asus rampage formula
  6. D

    ASUS Rampage Formula @ [H]

    my rampage formula just shipped today. Hopefully I'll get it by next week. I am so glad that the board is more stable that some others out there I really am disappointed about the lack of eSata
  7. D

    My Asus Rampage Formula is shipping out today.

    ;) that's what happens. Though the maximus was the same price when it launched.
  8. D

    My Asus Rampage Formula is shipping out today.

    I just ordered it. $319. $15 shipping. I will be posting an unboxing
  9. D

    ASUS Rampage Formula @ [H]

    I am really disappointed at the lack of eSATA on all of these next gen boards. 2nd, how will the cooling system function in an inverted case like my lian-li pcv series? I made the mistake of buying an abit IN9 32X-Max (680i). The 4th board just died on me so I'm in the market for a new...
  10. D

    the Abit IN9 32X-MAX thread

    Please post some pics and info on the cooling solution you use and your results. I'll be very interested to see how your solution stacks up against the stock.
  11. D

    the Abit IN9 32X-MAX thread

    9.0 on the e8400
  12. D

    Any news on the new line of Intel 45nm Quads (Q9450/Q9550)?

    I installed it on my Abit IN9 32X-Max board. That's got the nforce 680i. It is just stupid how fast this thing is. Granted I upgraded from a presler 930 3GHz, but wow. Transcoding which would take 25-30 minutes before now takes 1 minute 20 seconds. benchmarks are flying by. It's the...
  13. D

    the Abit IN9 32X-MAX thread

    I installed the board. I am very pleased with these results. :D I had to make a few adjustments however. My solutions! as you can see, I'm not using a 40MM fan on the Northbus. I am using a 9000 RPM delta 26.4CFM fan! It's loud as all hell. I have the fanEQ set to it's lowest speed on...
  14. D

    the Abit IN9 32X-MAX thread

    a couple of points, it's brand spanking new. It is obviously a new board they grabbed from a box. It was tested before shipping to me. ABIT replaced the NB/SB materials with AS5 themselves! I know this because I found one of the grey gumpads stuck to the bottom of the static bag. I'm...
  15. D

    the Abit IN9 32X-MAX thread

    the mobo is inverted. Airflow is great at the front of the case, back is a bit cramped, though I have vents installed at the main 120, and the PSU. I never thought about the inverted mobo having the heat rising. That's a good point. I also have a shroud over the cpu cooler. I might have to...
Back
Top