• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Dragonphreak

  1. D

    Skip 144p for 4k

    I figured that my 970's wouldn't drive 4k to be playable on, but if given the option of buying now, or waiting for 4k and a new single graphics card, I was debating on waiting. But if the 1440p/144hz would work well for the long run... I'm still using my 2 1080p Asus monitors I got from 2009...
  2. D

    Skip 144p for 4k

    I've got 2 970s in SLI and am currently gaming in 1080, but was looking at moving to a newer monitor soon. As I looked at the 144p/144ghz monitors, how much staying power does that format have? Should I wait till pascal and go 4k?
  3. D

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    I gave my last full system away to a friend who couldn't afford a system for his son. He's working on a 6 year old laptop, and his son was using an 8 year old laptop.
  4. D

    Why no h60 or such for videocards?

    My understanding is that CoolIT will produce the components but Corsair will control the customer facing sales side. Corsair has the control in that theycan tell CoolIT what they want to sell and CoolIT will make it. I don't think this is a great move for CoolIT.
  5. D

    P67/Z68 ITX: what the manufacturers say

    as it shows a 4 pin for processor power, I have a feeling it won't overclock well, if at all. The Zotac is using 8 pin, providing more power.
  6. D

    SFF Professional CGI Workstation

    I would suggest just going with an external ODD.
  7. D

    intel Z68 mATX and mini ITX thread

    is this a legit photo?
  8. D

    ASUS Official Z68 Poll

    Waiting for Z68 ITX. I'm looking for the form factor with the ability to overclock, so P67 ITX would also suit my needs.
  9. D

    P67/Z68 ITX: what the manufacturers say

    I personally don't use an ODD in any of my systems anymore. I use an external USB for the few times when I need to load something, but everything else is downloaded. That said, my next system is only using 1 SATA port for my hard drive. I have networked storage, and again external USB devices...
  10. D

    intel Z68 mATX and mini ITX thread

    Is that running Google's Gingerbread?
  11. D

    intel Z68 mATX and mini ITX thread

    Anyone been able to find some pictures of the Zotac Z68 ITX board?
  12. D

    intel Z68 mATX and mini ITX thread

    I'm perfectly okay with being an early adopter for a Z68 ITX board. I just hope it won't cost me an arm and a leg.
  13. D

    MSI Barebone System Give-Away

    Love the Design of the cooling unit, it doesn't take up any more space, but definitely improved cooling capability.
  14. D

    KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

    I would love one of these to fit in my 7 liter build.
  15. D

    Is 1155 worth it?

    I think most of the people, like me, who want ITX and overclocking are waiting for Z68, because it seems that no-one is releasing a P67 board. But also, from my understanding, even if you get the same clock speed between chips, the 1155 produces better results, with less heat and less power...
Back
Top