• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by draco76123

  1. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Those monitors are Asus VW246H x2 (on the ends) and a Samsung SyncMaster B2430. I wanted three identical monitors, but i was being impatient so i bought the Samsung locally. The actual screen sizes are all the same dimensions though, so it works out.
  2. D

    Official 3dmark06 scores here (please read first post before posting)

    I already had a HIS Radeon HD 5670, because i was trying to build a budget gaming PC. after a while, i decided to upgrade, so i bought another of the same video card so i could take advantage of the CF. im actually pretty satisfied with my setup, as im just a casual gamer. i also bought another...
  3. D

    Official 3dmark06 scores here (please read first post before posting)

    19084. I actually hit over 20k if i turn the resolution down to 800x600. I still cant play games at max settings though. Any suggestions on improving my score with my current hardware? BIOSTAR TA790GXE 128M AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0GHz OC'd to 3.7GHz w/ Corsair all-in-one liquid cooler 2x HIS...
Back
Top