• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Dr1fter

  1. D

    Cable Sleeving

    I also want to sleeve my PSU, but people make it sound like a real daunting task :( I have a few questions about sleeving: 1. How is it possible to remove the SATA connector from the PSU to sleeve it? Would the molex tools do the job? 2. Has anyone tried these Easy Grip molex...
  2. D

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    This monitor is HUGE compared to my 17" Samsung. I really didn't expect it to be that big. When the FedEx guy asked me if I could open the garage door to bring it in I was thinking, "Is this guy serious? It can't be that big!" :D It was quite heavy, but I managed to drag it upstairs lol. This...
  3. D

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    I was considering the Dell 2407WFP until I saw the pics in this thread. I went ahead and purchased one online today. Hopefully I will enjoy it a lot more compared to my tiny 17" monitor! :)
Back
Top