• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by dr1818

  1. D

    Samsung 216bw backlight replacement

    Thanks - but when I wrote, "I believe that would be the CCFL and not the capacitors, correct?" I was referring to the issue you pointed out. Every case that I see where it's the capacitors, they say it flickers a few times and turns off... and sometimes it doesn't even turn on the first time...
  2. D

    Samsung 216bw backlight replacement

    My 216bw flickers a for a number of seconds before it turns on. Then it is stable until the next time it's turned off for a while and turned back on. I believe that would be the CCFL and not the capacitors, correct? I have yet to see anywhere how to access the CCFL to replace it - and what...
Back
Top