ABIT AW9D/MAX will run the the new 1333FSB C2Ds extremely well. The problem is that there is no utility software support, and there are no accurate memory reads with such in the 1333strap. Based on what I have seen over at ABIT, in threads by Chuck4456 - who by the way is running an E6750...
Unless you've had problems with the OCZ, the only way to find out is to try it. Keep in mind that those 8800s can pull 18.75 amps. It definitely wouldn't handle two. The best PSUs for the new DX10 cards are going to be Single Rail/ high amp units, such as PC POWER COOLING.
I like NEWEGG. Trouble is, I pieced together an order last nite, did some bookwork so I was sure that I could swing it. Got up this morning to place the order and every single item had gone up overnite! I'm having to regroup tonite!