• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Dr.Herbert West

  1. D

    Amd 64...

    friend told me that, but i thought was a bit weird so I wanted to check.
  2. D

    Amd 64...

    alright thanks for the help guys...dont need a dead cpu :-P
  3. D

    Amd 64...

    I am getting a AMD 64 and was told I do not need thermal paste on the cpu for the heat sink is this true?
Back
Top