• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by dpoverlord

  1. D

    LG TVs caught spying even when offline or on standby

    Crazy things in the TV world. I legit was about to ditch my old Sony for a new LG. I thought / felt they were the best picture / good for gaming in the times I do. Is the only solution an apple tv? Does apple tv work for plex and you just connect that box to the TV? Wanted a 85/100 inch
  2. D

    New FIOS 5GB hookup. HELP with hardware question RS600/700 or no?

    I'm such a nerd I guess. I took your advice and will stay with the Rs700 I really just wondered if getting the Asus that at least had 2.5gb ports make sense as the netgear only had 1gb on them after the 1 10gb. Pretyty pumped to finally have a wired setup. Any settings you guys recommend...
  3. D

    New FIOS 5GB hookup. HELP with hardware question RS600/700 or no?

    I edited post to say 5gigabit fios. The b never made it my bad. I'm more concerned if I chose the wrong networking equipment and if so the alternative. Has been awhile since I redid a network and I can't rest actively cool much so trying to have less heat. I expect @ load only 1-2 computers...
  4. D

    New FIOS 5GB hookup. HELP with hardware question RS600/700 or no?

    FIOS 5gb Need help if I chose the right setup for Fios 5gb on my network setup before I take out of the box to get 5gb throughoit my home! I really appreciate the help! Just got news that I can get 5gb and already gotThe netgear RS600-100NAS router. I was told it would link all channels for...
  5. D

    Ratpadz XT

    Any updates?
  6. D

    Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Pro PCIe Sound Card review

    I legit have been thinking that wearing my hd800s headphones are possibly going to make me deaf. If I didn't need to talk to people while gaming with a mic I'd be using speakers. Anyone have thoughts on headphones vs speaking with a sound card?
  7. D

    Warm Seagate Iron Wolf pro 28tb $549 - $609

    I got some at 549. Same price is now $749
  8. D

    Warm Seagate Iron Wolf pro 28tb $549 - $609

    That's the cost of 3 28tb
  9. D

    Asus PG32UCDM3

    Curious about this, I went for the 360hz 1440p Samsung G60SD Its sad 4k cant go higher than 240hz. I personally see the difference but for 4k........ I miss 4k. Unsure how I would fit 2 monitors on my desk or if I should just stay 1440p 27" for FPS and then just get a large oled for everything...
  10. D

    Warm Seagate Iron Wolf pro 28tb $549 - $609

    I am in such need of Data, I legit almost think I should get it for $609. Going to head to microcenter and see if they have some left. Then when you need data you want all of the data and thats 32TB but good god $759 for 32tb......
  11. D

    Warm Seagate Iron Wolf pro 28tb $549 - $609

    Amazon has for $609 Microcenter $549 Band h both prices
  12. D

    ASUS Plans Up to 30% PC Price Increase Amid DRAM and CPU Shortages

    I think if I move I'll get a 4k for the rpg' s I always mod but never play. I like high refresh rate for apex & and ow at 1440p @ 300/360hz it makes a difference to me at least. But I do miss 4k goodness. Once 4k can do a higher refresh than 240hz I think I'll get one again. I did an LG oled...
  13. D

    ASUS Plans Up to 30% PC Price Increase Amid DRAM and CPU Shortages

    Best buy says the 8tb is a deal now look
  14. D

    ASUS Plans Up to 30% PC Price Increase Amid DRAM and CPU Shortages

    Dude same I built the 4k right and now it's a 27" 360hz monitor or a 16" laptop since I'm traveling. Then get annoyed that 16" can't play ow or apex at 240hz 1440p max settings. Then go why do I have a 5090 desktop sitting doing 1440p
Back
Top