• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Dotter

  1. D

    Nas Build

    I plan on using 2 drives to start in raid 1. What mobo and cf would you suggest?
  2. D

    Nas Build

    Please let me know what you think. I have very little hardware and nas experience. I also want a raid 1 or 5 running on freenas. Can someone point out a good 4 port sata2 pci(x) card that will work with freenas? Also, if someone would mind telling me what 1.5tb drives to buy that will work well...
  3. D

    Looking for an affordable Nas or whs...

    I have around $400 for the nas + 2x 1tb drives. This is the first time I really needed network storage.
  4. D

    Help! Ai Suite - High system temp bug?

    Is this a bug or is it really hot?
  5. D

    24" low input lag, IPS, non-wide gamut

    The new apple 24" is shipping in november. I am gonna wait for reviews but I am 99% sue I am going with the LCD2490WUXi.
  6. D

    Where do I buy my NEC LCD2490WUXi-BK-SV?

    List of stores that have it for sale: http://computers.pricegrabber.com/flat-panel-lcd-monitors/m/63809769/search=2490WUXi/st=product/sv=title/ I am looking for the best pixel policy and the best customer service/RMA (possibly with advance overnight shipping if it is defective).
  7. D

    Dotters Live Build: Watch and Help me Live!

    Live Stream: http://qik.com/dotter If you want to chat with me and the others, download the Ventrilo client at http://ventrilo.com Pick a username, Fill in the server info and connect, no password Server info: IP: verge.pure-voice.net Port: 3194 My name is "JOSH" in ventrilo...
  8. D

    Dotters Build Help - Paying $15 to the best helper...

    Ok I like this any problems or suggestions? http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=10848028
  9. D

    Dotters Build Help - Paying $15 to the best helper...

    New build... http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=10847848 I mostly use 2d software (PS, Imageready) and no video editing. The most important thing is game performance and good bang for the buck...
  10. D

    Dotters Build Help - Paying $15 to the best helper...

    Im checking out 24 inchers as we speak.
  11. D

    Dotters Build Help - Paying $15 to the best helper...

    Looking for suggestions... http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=10847588 I use the computer for gaming, design, movies tv, and I love to multitask.. I hate asus so I am looking for a different mobo and suggestions from the masters! Should I go with a...
Back
Top