22" LCD (1680x1050)
Gigabyte DS3L mobo
Q6600 (G0 Stepping) with Tuniq Tower
4GB (2GBx2) G.Skill RAM
EVGA 8800GTS (G92)
LG DVD Burner (SATA - OEM)
Corsair 550VX PSU
All inside the Coolmaster Stacker 830 with 7 of the APEVIA 120mm green LED fans.
Seems solid, Crysis and games of the...
Please be specific and tell us the name and model of all of the items you plan on reusing.
Uhm, 2 el-cheapo CD burners and an el-cheapo DVD burner. Nothing special.
So what was the result on the PSU? :D
The one I picked would work, but the Corsair is better/cheaper?
My original plan was to go with the Tuniq Tower, but I was just really concerned with the height issues, if it'll fit without any problems then it's definitely the cooler I'd want to go with.
I'm also unsure what the G0 stepping is :( - but it sounds cool!
Thanks for the tip on the mobo...
What size monitor do you have?
22" [1680x1050]
What games do you play and at what settings?
Right now? Next to nothing :p. My aim is the new crop, stuff like Crysis, CoD, The Witcher..etc
What else do you do with your system besides game?
Some minor graphics editing, movies and music...