A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
dmonkey, those couldn't reach 144 hertz at 1440p res, but I believe they can do over 150 if not 200hz at res around 1024x768.
Sucks for gaming, but competitive gaming, they are a lot better than majority of LCD's. I havent played on any 240hz panels, but I have always noticed things never...
depends on what you want to do, if you are a graphics artist, you may need more screenspace, but at the same time you want better colors, so you would probably sacrifice size for colors.
If you are gaming, you sacrifice everything for response time and hertz.
I personally think benq have the...
cant go past a benq, personally I would get w/e has the best hertz and response times for what you are willing to spend. The XL2420TE is pretty good, tho has been supersceded, good thing is though you should be able to get one cheap.