I tried the 10.1 drivers and it brought the dying monitor problem back immediately. Rolled back to the 9.12's and the hotfix and it's working fine again. To anyone having issues the 10.1 drivers don't seem to work with or without flashing your bios. I would suggest sticking with 9.12 and...
I'm glad my post could help some people out with their eyefinity and DP problems. I have noticed a few small flickers since making my previous post but it's totally random and seems to happen if I let my pc run for an extended period of time (5 days or more) without a reboot. With a little luck...
Has anyone read or tried this? It seems to fix most displayport issues. Give it a read, takes about 15 minutes to do.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1488272
I think I have tried everything that is possible to fix this issue and I have found a workable and permanent solution. Let me tell you first of all I signed up for these forums just to post this.
These are things I have tried before anyone reads any further in an effort to prevent people...