• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Doppleganger144

  1. D

    FS: evga GTX460 768mb Sli

    Up for sale are two evga cards that are running perfectly and still max out pretty much every game. $150 for both cards shipped Pics will be up soon. Both cards still have all the original packaging.
  2. D

    FS: 2x evga GTX 460 Sli - $200

    $150 for both cards! Need em gone!
  3. D

    FS: 2x evga GTX 460 Sli - $200

    Looking to sell my two evga cards that I have owned for about 7 months. They OC well and have given me no trouble through out their use. I can max out most games and average 60fps. They are the 768mb cards. These are the same cards in the link. Still have the boxes and all included...
  4. D

    WTB: 27-30" LCD Monitor, Razer Anansi Keyboard

    If you haven't ordered yet I have an I-INC 28" I would let go pretty cheap. I'm also located in Florida.
  5. D

    It’s Official: Neutrinos Can’t Beat Speed of Light

    Lol I'm glad someone though about this as well. When I first read the article in reference to neutrinos traveling faster than light I couldn't make logical sense of it as the machines that calculate such things are calibrated using Special Relativity, it was quite the paradox!
  6. D

    FS: 2 x EVGA GTX 580 COD Edition Superclock

    How much for one without the DD block?
  7. D

    E8400, 4GB DDR2 Ram, 2 4850's and Lanparty x-38

    $75 shipped! And some candy!
  8. D

    E8400, 4GB DDR2 Ram, 2 4850's and Lanparty x-38

    Thanks bump! $80 shipped!
  9. D

    E8400, 4GB DDR2 Ram, 2 4850's and Lanparty x-38

    BUMP! $90 for the two cards!
  10. D

    E8400, 4GB DDR2 Ram, 2 4850's and Lanparty x-38

    $100 for the video cards shipped!
Back
Top