• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DontLookAway

  1. D

    Skyrim Paid Mods After Fallout 4

    Since Valve and Bethesda would be taking profit from the mods, i would imagine that they would need to tightly regulate the people who can post mods. I could see a lot of people using pirated software to create the tools and I can also see people uploading "Thomas the Tank Engine dragons" and...
  2. D

    The Official Borderlands 2 Thread

    My game hasn't been on the network since release to receive the patches, and every single shot, explosion, blast seems to gib people into a million parts. I think it may have been a fluke in the new patch that was released, I'm posting from work right now but i'll take some images later...
Back
Top