• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Dojomoto

  1. D

    Dell U2311H

    Dell U2311H ... what's it look like inside? Many pics here of the disassembly process. Unfortunately, there is very little I can understand from the language being used. Still, if you were interested in what's inside this monitor, this may help satisfy your curiosity. Enjoy...
  2. D

    Dell U2311H

    As of this very minute, I see only 240 left for sale. If you want it, you better pull the trigger soon!
  3. D

    Dell U2311H

    I just jumped on this deal, as I have had my eye on this monitor for quite some time. Ya, I read this whole thread and know about the tinting issues some people have with it. I figure I'm not quite as particular as some folks are, and have never had anything better than a crappy Hanns-G 24.6...
  4. D

    Dell U2311H

    Thanks for the info icor1031. What is your complaint with the monitor by the way?
  5. D

    Dell U2311H

    @lancelot48 since you said you recently purchased this U2311H and received a REV A02, could you tell me what country you are in? I wish to purchase one in the USA, but I'm trying to make sure REV A00 is still not the one being shipped here. From all I've read, I can only verify REV A01 had...
  6. D

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    You know you want to pick me !!
Back
Top