• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by dodgepong

  1. D

    To anyone that recently bought an Intel processor with the Trackmania promo...

    Awesome, that worked! Thanks! I guess someone made a typo in the email, because it shows up as http://gpink.com/Intel there. :-/
  2. D

    To anyone that recently bought an Intel processor with the Trackmania promo...

    I'm having the same issue. I got my TrackMania 2 code in an email this morning after ordering an Intel CPU from Amazon, but the link to redeem the code was broken, and the domain has been reported as an attack site. I tried applying the code on TrackMania's site during checkout, but it didn't...
Back
Top