• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by doctorword

  1. D

    Slow Laptop Issue

    Def sounds like the user doesn't know how to browse
  2. D

    W7 laptop wont load Windows

    Sounds like a corrupt windows file...backup...format..rebuild
  3. D

    Need some advice

    Fallout new vegas all day!!
  4. D

    Free BETA keys for Elder Scrolls Online

    I thought the weekends were pretty much open now?
  5. D

    Blizzard Heroes of the Storm Alpha

    wow, grats! wish i was in F&F lol
  6. D

    Blizzard Heroes of the Storm Alpha

    I thought it was family and friends strictly for alpha? I HATE MOBA's but....I have loved warcraft and Blizzard since 2000 so I am sure I will be playing it at some point lol.
  7. D

    Helpdesk ticketing software

    I am an IT helpdesk intern :) Software we use is Lab Tech and we are moving to Auto Task next week. I like both.
  8. D

    Amazon Prime Price Increase

    Thank god I have student account lol...$39 this year...$49 next, I'll take it!
  9. D

    Anyone play EQ II?

    Word, thanks.
  10. D

    Laptop goes to sleep!

    What is your laptop sitting on? Could be overheating in middle of the night? Also while researching I found this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/920730 Could be a hibernation issue and not sleep?
  11. D

    Anyone play EQ II?

    Sorry to go off topic but is EQN supposed to be legit MMO or a sand box builder?
  12. D

    Big - Tom Hanks on Google Play... Free Today

    GREAT movie!! Thanks I just grabbed it. How often do they do free movies? I take it not often? lol
  13. D

    No input signal after hours of troubleshooting. mobo defected?

    Possible that the cable is defective? Have you checked it or used another Cable to run from monitor to CPU?
  14. D

    Best way to contact MSI?

    Slim chance that e-mail was not processed correctly on their end? Send again?
Back
Top