Recent content by docsta

  1. D

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    Where is everyone buying their 2405 from.... Dell.com have the best deal? thanks
  2. D

    dell 2007fwp widescreen

    Could anyone give me some reviews/opinion on this monitor...im lookin for a widescreen...ive heard this one is nice.. Ill be doing some gaming, BF2, and a RTS civil war game...etc
  3. D

    Dual monitor switch??

    so there is no way to keep an eye on the desktop with one monitor and play a game on the other monitor instead of doing alt + tab?
  4. D

    Dual monitor switch??

    Hey guys, could someone please direct my towards a good monitor switch...im getting an 17'' LCD and I already have a 21'' CRT...im trying to setup a dual monitor display... One of the things I want to do is, say, while im playing a game, etc, I want to keep the desktop on my LCD so I can keep...
Back
Top