Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm pretty sure it'll be this month, maybe august. Hopefully september at the latest. A little price fluctuation doesn't matter too much.
For what I plan to do with this server, would a regular or gaming quality mobo be as good of choice as a nice server type mobo? I thought there's a...
Hey guys, just wondering if I could get some hardware suggestions for a gaming/web/file server i'm wanting to build sometime this summer or fall.
1) I want to use this server primarily as a gaming server. I would be using it as a Ventrilo server, and most likely a dedicated server for 2-3...
Hey this is my first time overclocking ever, so i need a little help. I've read through the guide and everything and I think I've gotten everything down (don't want to screw anything up). I just got a Core2duo E6420 and I don't want to do any extreme overclocking, but I'm aiming to get it to...