• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by dmw5678

  1. D

    NCase M1 with additional external radiator for the summer season :-)

    I was thinking of doing this by doing the following. Remove the bottom rad. Add a short PCIe express cable and move the GPU to the bottom slot. Keep the NCASE IceMan water res and just add a PCI bracket to the external rad. In the end, I just upgraded my NCase to the latest version with better...
  2. D

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Still, Rocking an NCASE M1? Good temps and flow rate with this custom loop below on an AMD 5950x and 3080TI. Never breaks 46c after hours of gaming or stress testing. 34c Idle. Phanteks fans reach 80% to hold the max temps. 2 XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Radiator 2 Phanteks T30-120 (Side...
  3. D

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Just installed two Phanteks T30 fans in my NCASE. These are really good fans and worth every penny. You will not regret purchasing these fans for an air-cooled NCASE. Improved my temps and reduced the noise level when above 2000RPM. I can only knock them for the bulky power cable arrangement.
  4. D

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Version 6.1 Kudos to all who worked on making this case better over time. I only needed to make a slight dimple mod on the back of the rubber feet to be able to flush mount them after installing 140mm fans at the bottom.
  5. D

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I have started to play around with settings in this Asus utility, so here is a fresh run of Cinebench. During this run, I had about 20 apps open and around 30 web pages open on my desktop using about 38 gigs of ram prior to running this Cinebench utility and I still have full control of my...
  6. D

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I am not using a fan on this CPU Cooler as I wanted to see if the side-mounted case fans could provide enough airflow. I am using the motherboard to control the side fans that blow on the cooler. I have not tried to overclock, so everything is at stock settings. I do not believe this setup...
  7. D

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    No, I have not undervolted the CPU. However, I do plan to undervolt in order to give more headroom before these fans spin up above 2000. The Ex-Furious fans spin from 700~3000 PWM = 107 CFM @ 42 DBA. You can hear them when the processer is pushed and the fans spin above 1500 buts it's not...
  8. D

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Awsome thermals and on the NCASE M1 V6.1 with a 5950x on a Rog Crosshair Impact. All 5 fans are motherboard-controlled and dead silent after tunning. I have another M1 water cooled build and I am more impressed with the thermals on the air-cooled system. Noctua NH-L12S - No fan on this CPU...
  9. D

    Just received my new NZXT Kraken X52 AIO Watercooling unit!

    Decent cooler , mounting system needs work i.e. back plate plastic
  10. D

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    New Air-Only build that will use SILENTWINGS 3 PWM 120mm high speed fans at the bottom. I am still undecided on the graphics card. I'm a big fan of the DirectCU Mini cards from Asus. I may just re-purpose a 970 DirectCU in this build instead of purchasing a Titan X or 980. Patiently waiting...
  11. D

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Anyone know where I can find replacement side panel attachment clips? The plastic clips the side panels pins clip into.
  12. D

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Received my case and started my build and noticed a couple of imperfections in the case. The top panel was cut unevenly on one side and a tiny nick(pin head sized) on the rear side panel. Both of these issues are minor but noticeable to my eye. I tried to reach NCASE support to arrange for an...
  13. D

    New Lian Li PC- Q11 itx case : Specification & Feature

    Anyone able to get a Fanless PSU in this case? Please post pics..
  14. D

    New Lian Li PC- Q11 itx case : Specification & Feature

    View of Asus GTX670 mini installed -- excuse the crappy phone pics..
  15. D

    New Lian Li PC- Q11 itx case : Specification & Feature

    I have the Gigabyte z77n-wifi board and the only disappointment so far is the inability to Wake-On-Lan as indicated n the specs. I have not tried to overclock GA-Z77N-WiFi Core I7-3770S Corsair 16GB DDR3 Asus GTX670 mini -- This card was made for this case :) 2 x Samsung SSD 830's = Raid 0 :)
Back
Top