Recent content by dlore360

  1. D

    Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

    Found your clock: http://watch.brando.com/digital-led-clock-date-time-temperature-_p00327c0015d002.html
  2. D

    Ideas on getting a Wii Fit?

    If your in NYC, just stop by the Nintendo store. They have it in stock (1 per customer). Me and my coworker just picked up two yesterday.
  3. D

    Onboard & X-Fi XtremeMusic

    Thanks for the reply...so basically as long as I remember to set each program individually...I shouldn't run into any problems?
  4. D

    Onboard & X-Fi XtremeMusic

    Hey, I recently upgraded my comp to a Intel D975XBX motherboard. I know that it has a SigmaTel STAC9221 built in sound card. I'm thinkin about purchasing the X-Fi as a second card to use to for my 2.1 klipsch speakers and keeping the SigmaTel sound card for its optical out to my receiver...
  5. D

    Updating Computer

    Not so much as looking for something...just more in line wanting some opinions. As of last week I haven't been up to date with any kind of computer parts, cpu, mbs, or video cards. My current comp is a P3 1Ghz running a Radeon 9550 vid card. So I just want to make sure I'm getting parts that...
  6. D

    Updating Computer

    Hi, just wondering if you guys can give me some feedback on my new comp I'm going to be buying in the next few days. This'll be my first upgrade in pretty much close to 5 yrs. So far I've somewhat decided on these parts: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 MSI 975x Platinum OCZ Platinum Revision 2 2GB...
Back
Top