Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Facebook is not *actually* social either. Faux-social. Social equates to actually conversing with people. You know, people that are there. Online gaming is the furthest thing from being social (aside from single player gaming).
Social gaming does not equal online gaming. Screaming into a bluetooth headset during BLOPS is not social gaming. Playing Wii Sports with your family is social gaming. Online shooters are faux in that sense.
Lukukz, that doesn't even seem to make any sense lol.
Clearly this thing hasn't gotten enough testing but there has to be a fix. Asus - are you listening? :(
Hey, while we're talking about the 3DS, how is PS Move software selling? I bet the adoption is pretty horrible because it is a gimmick like the Wii *rolls eyes*
I can't believe fanboys like the above still exist... in 2011 no less.
You realize the Wii is in, by far, the most households this past generation than any other console - don't you? Only one to surpass it, was the DS. Which also made the PS2 look like it had crappy adoption. By definition...
I only have HDMI as an option in my setup (and it is the only thing plugged in). The only reason it was originally plugged into a CRT was during setup on my test bench. And it was screwy like this there as well.
Lukukz - yes, exactly like that. And some more people in that Asus forum are experiencing the same thing.
By default the UEFI was moved up a bit? Isn't that what we're describing here?
That is the EXACT problem I had... looks EXACTLY like that. See my posts here:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1036792986
And the others having the same issue here:
http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?id=20110125125156206&board_id=1&model=P8P67+PRO&SLanguage=en-us&page=1
Please...
Anyone else experiencing these symptoms? I hope Gary can replicate them...
The bottom (I'd say approx) 1/3 of the screen does not display.
I have tried using a Gigabyte ATI 4650 on a 19"CRT, via direct VGA output and DVI-VGA dongle. I have tried using a Powercolor 5850 plugged into that...