• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Djankie

  1. D

    How Many Use Tenkeyless & Why?

    I use on on my laptop XD. But on my normal desktop I've gota filco full sized keyboard. I myself have enough deskspace so I wouldn't go tenkeyless.
  2. D

    So I get a Dell P4 system...

    Tell them to buy a new pc and that it is not worth it to fix. I am also the PC guy in the family, but I had enough request of ooh my pc is too slow. This is what I do now: What year is it from? fam: well i think it was from 2004 I say: That computer is too old and cannot be fixed...
  3. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Yes, I did.
  4. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Here is mine 7680 x 1440 (dell, hazro yamakshi):
Back
Top