• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DJ_Casper

  1. D

    ASUS Z77 Motherboards - Official Support Thread

    @BodyBag if you will read the title of the thread then you will see that you are typing in a wrong thread
  2. D

    ASUS Z77 Motherboards - Official Support Thread

    Raja say Budlight and release it on Youtube plz - http://youtu.be/ouZLD2vfD6Q?t=27s
  3. D

    ASUS Z77 Motherboards - Official Support Thread

    You are waiting smth special from Asus support? Goshhh man leave it and change to Gigabyte or EVGA = they are superb then shtty Asus with their support
  4. D

    ASUS Z77 Motherboards - Official Support Thread

    Do you think that Asus listen except yourself? LOL Gigabyte and EVGA makes better mother boards
  5. D

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    After which update?
  6. D

    Official GTX 680 Owner's Thread

    Install it... And then select in NVCP profile to set up settings for ur game!
  7. D

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    That's sad amigo. Anyway I stuck @1215 with my Gigabyte GTX 680 OC, but I do not feel upset - I just bought another card for SLI and happy with 1215Mhz by Core)))
  8. D

    Official GTX 680 Owner's Thread

    Yes install 310.64 - they have a pretty performance boost in games nvcp - turn off VSYNC if you don't wanna meet mouse lag + put Max Performance for Power (choose the game u want the card to work @full clocks)
  9. D

    Official GTX 680 Owner's Thread

    EVGA 3.0.4 Precision+nVidiaInspector can help ya - http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?high=&m=1770296&mpage=1#1775552 read it and change 2D clocks to whatever voltage u want with *.bat file
  10. D

    Official GTX 680 Owner's Thread

    Can some of u guys advise me I have a Gigabyte GTX 680 OC edition and now want to buy a second card I see SuperClocked and OverClocked as I have. Is it worth to take SuperClocked version or OverClocked will be enough?
  11. D

    Official GTX 680 Owner's Thread

    Pretty good thread. I could go 1.212v with volmod VBIOS but I've noticed snow and artifacts on 1250Mhz Core. So decided to put it on the shelf and wait for my second GTX 680 for SLI to arrive this or next week. Anyway 1202-1215 Mhz on both cards in SLI will be more then enough. Thnx pal for help!
  12. D

    Official GTX 680 Owner's Thread

    1215-1228 max that all I could squeeze
  13. D

    Are there any decent aftermarket air coolers for gtx 600's non reference?

    Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme III Plus
  14. D

    Official GTX 680 Owner's Thread

    Hi, guys! I can't go higher OC with Gigabyte GTX 680 OC edition with a single EVGA Precision X 3.0.4 Is there a way to break @least 1300Mhz? (nVinspector with boost disabled and maxed voltage) Anyone can suggest plz?
  15. D

    ASUS Z77 Motherboards - Official Support Thread

    LOL by the way 1616 BIOSes were posted on P8Z77
Back
Top