Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
If you can't wait for US availablility you can order at computeruniverse.net based in Europe for 335,29 (EUROS) last I checked. They ship internationally.
I'll also vote for using the Ultimate Boot CD.
It has everything. Or you can scroll down the homepage under the Hard Disk Diagnostic Tools section to see the list tools you can use for you hard drive.
Hi,
I've used Matrix Oribital VFD's before with Windows XP, but haven't tested it on Vista yet. You can also look at their PC Bay Inserts if you just want to stick something in a bay. I looked at their drivers page and it looks like they support 32-bit/64-bit Vista too...