Recent content by dizbmikuni

  1. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Do I also attach some sort of power cable to the fan controller as well?
  2. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    I havent been able to find out from other sources but I was wondering where the cable in the lian li that looks like it's coming from the card reader goes. There's another audio cable next to it that I found where it goes but I have no idea where this "card reader" cable plugs into my motherboard.
  3. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Found the specs for the provided fans: Spec. for 12cm 2-balls bearing DC Brush less fan : 1. Air Flow - 1.50m³ / min (53.0CFM) 2. Speed - 1500 rmp ± 10% 3. Acoustical Noise - 25.6dBA (Max. 26.25dBA) Spec. for 8cm 2-balls bearing DC Brush less fan : 1. Air Flow - 0.719m³ / min (25.4CFM) 2...
  4. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Ah I'm really not educated with anything wiring related. Do you mean just get like a Y adapter like http://www.svc.com/3pinyadapter.html and plug both in?
  5. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    hahaha wow that's awesome. I wonder what I'm going to do with the extra fan. There's only 4 fans that get controlled right? I'm actually going to have five total (h60 in push/pull). Should I just plug the 140mm fan into like the motherboard or something? What's your temps/overclock on that...
  6. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Can anyone give their thoughts about the integrated fan controller? Does it work well? Are there any issues/problems with it? I'm thinking of adding some high speed yate loons and just dialing them down when I'm not gaming.
  7. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Some updates: I heard here that the Noctua C14 doesn't fit in this case but on another form the C14 actually does fit but just barely. It may depend on the motherboard/power supply though. Too late as I've already gotten the H60 though. Pictures here...
  8. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Unfortunately I'm out of the country right now so I won't be actually able to build the computer until late July. I'll post my experience and pictures once I'm able to start! Let me know if you get yours done first though.
  9. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Awesome. I just bought my case today! All that's left is the video card (probably 560ti), the power supply, and the motherboard (maximus gene z).
  10. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Sorry I read it a few times but still a little confused. I understand the part about the memory so that's great news. I'm actually planning on getting a 560ti so it won't be that big a problem until I decide to upgrade. But if I understood you correctly, you're saying that a full length video...
  11. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Whoops for some reason I thought most people had mounted it on the back, but looking through this thread I realized that was not the case. Would that mean that a longer video card other than the 560ti wouldn't fit with the H60?
  12. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Is there room for the RAM in that picture? Also is there a reason why you didn't mount the h60 on the rear fan?
  13. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    yes please link! any clearance/space issues with fans in push/pull with the h60?
  14. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    The h50/h60 have been reported to fit inside this case. The Corsair H series is fully self contained and doesn't need any maintenance outside of just installing it.
  15. D

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Sorry to hear about that! Did they notice the h70 or the dimensions or anything like that? They didn't let you take some parts out either and put it in another bag?
Back
Top