• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Dishpointer

  1. D

    what ebay sniping tool do you use?

    I have used Auction Sentry Deluxe for the last 2-3 years and really do like it. It has paid for itself many times over.
  2. D

    Sharp LC-32GP3U settings

    Here you go: http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1032221402&postcount=174
  3. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Yes there are but the one on the floor is the old retired one for my 6 year old and it's not plugged in ;)
  4. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Thanks MBT. I do like my Sharp and I still get impressed every time I sit in front of it. Looking nice alexheinz! That thing sure is big.
  5. D

    Sharp LC-32GP3U review

    What input are you using on the TV and what type of cable are you using? I had to do some tweaking with my video card to get everything looking good. Something is definitely wrong in your case. Post some more info so we can help you.
  6. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I love this Sharp. I works great as a computer monitor and gaming is great also. I haven't noticed any ghosting or anything else negative. I would definitely recommend this model to anyone looking to upgrade.
  7. D

    Sharp LC-32GP3U review

    Awesome. You will not be disappointed with this choice.
  8. D

    Sharp LC-32GP3U review

    I learn something everyday. That is a nice little shortcut from what I have been doing. Thanks for the tip!
  9. D

    Sharp LC-32GP3U review

    I received my Sharp last Thursday and man am I impressed. I changed the settings according to this thread and man what a beautiful picture. I only sit about 2 1/2 feet away and I barely notice the larger pixel size compared to my 19" display. I am definately impressed and am very happy you...
  10. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I've been reading this thread for awhile and finally get to post to it. I love this Sharp!
  11. D

    Sharp LC-32GP3U review

    I used pricegrabber.com to find a good deal and they price matched Electronics Expo since they were an authorized Dealer. If you are a good car salesman, you can actually get them to beat their price like I did. Let us know how you do.
  12. D

    Sharp LC-32GP3U review

    I just ordered mine this weekend after having JR.com price match a competitor. It should be here by Friday.
  13. D

    Sharp LC-32GP3U review

    junglicious's pictures and all the reviews were the deciding factor in me purchasing this TV/monitor. I can't wait to get it and be able to post in the Show your LCD thread. This will be a major upgrade from my 19" HP. Hopefully it arrives in one piece in 3 days.
  14. D

    ATI 3870X2 @ Microcenter $383.99 no rebates

    Mine shipped out this morning and I can't wait. This will be my first build in 3-4 years and my new monitor/tv is itching to be fired up.
  15. D

    Logitech Z-5500 THX Certified 5.1 500-watt $169 AR

    You must live in a state that has ClubIT presence. I didn't have tax tacked onto my order.
Back
Top