• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Discobob73

  1. D

    SOLD, Thanks! Raspberry Pi 2

    I'll take it
  2. D

    WTB: 5870's

    I have an XFX 5870 excellent condition, PM me with how much you looking to spend. I am the second owner but I have the full warranty registered to me.
  3. D

    WTS 2x WD Green 1.5TB

    I'll take them if ShuttleLuv passes, PM incoming
  4. D

    Brand new OUYA

    YGPM
  5. D

    FS: XIM Edge and wired 360 controller

    ygpm for paypent info
  6. D

    FS: e2742v 27" 1080P

    Can I get a picture of it as well as the connections?
  7. D

    560 Ti Refurb $89.99 at Microcenter (in store)

    Yeah, the MC near me only has one and benchmarks show them to be about even. Dang it.
  8. D

    560 Ti Refurb $89.99 at Microcenter (in store)

    I'm still rocking a 5870. Wondering if two of these in SLI would be better. Thoughts?
  9. D

    FD: Bioshock Infinite + Tomb Raider Promo Code

    I'll take it, PM for info
  10. D

    25- Free Hawken Beta Keys

    PM sent
Back
Top