• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Dirty Butler

  1. D

    Who are madmen buying $700 motherboards?

    I picked up the Gigabyte one mostly for the 10Gb nic and no fan. I don’t upgrade too often so I’m not too worried about the price. Still waiting on my water block and 3900X to go with it.
  2. D

    Who is looking to upgrade to Zen2

    Will be going 3900X and giving my friend my 6700K. Also going to try hard tubing so that should be fun.
  3. D

    Netflix Cancels The Punisher And Jessica Jones

    I really liked both those series. The punisher has some good action scenes.
  4. D

    The Division 2 Will Get an Open Beta

    I enjoyed it plus it’s the first game I’ve seen that had a Freesync 2 HDR option. Only bug I had was falling through some stairs and getting stuck.
  5. D

    Google Fiber Ends Service in Louisville

    PGE, PP&L and Century Link own most of the poles in Portland, not the city.
  6. D

    Google Fiber Ends Service in Louisville

    As someone who works on fiber all the time, that looks like a complete pain in the ass to fix. Where the hell are you supposed to put the splice cases?
  7. D

    PSA: Anthem's Open Demo Is Live until Tomorrow

    Earth Defense Force is like that. Really fun with friends too once you have the nukes.
  8. D

    USB-C Audio Is "Dead"

    I’m kinda glad Pantera concerts did some hearing damage, I really can’t tell the difference between BT or wired headphones.
  9. D

    Netflix Takes Interactive Storytelling to the Next Level with "Black Mirror: Bandersnatch"

    I thought it was a well written episode, watched quite a few of the endings. The credits with one of the endings was very clever.
  10. D

    EA Stock Plummets by $21 Billion as Battlefield V Sales Disappoint

    Couldn’t happen to a better company
  11. D

    After Losing Half Its Value, NVIDIA Faces Reckoning

    Funny, the company I work for lost about %10 value during the slump, it sure as hell didn’t lose half it’s value.
  12. D

    Don’t Buy a 5G Smartphone, at Least, Not for a While

    5G not working in rain is going to be great here in Oregon
Back
Top