• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DIRT5150

  1. D

    BF2 Lag with Everything on Medium

    Go look at Vidoe Card Forums look for Nforce 3 and Nvidia 6800 issue's I think you might have the same problem as most of us with K8N Neo Plat and 6800. Seems there may be a issue with any driver for Nvidia in 7. series on Nforce 3 Chipset's. I know Iam having them.
  2. D

    NF3 + 6800 + 7x.xx drivers = game freezing issue

    Tanks tried them on 32bit still f'd... I guess its the ol 64bit mess next weekend.....I am thinking AV8 deluxe....you?
  3. D

    NF3 + 6800 + 7x.xx drivers = game freezing issue

    Where to get them?
  4. D

    NF3 + 6800 + 7x.xx drivers = game freezing issue

    MSI K8neo Platnium (nForce 3)/BFG 6800GT OC/1 GB Mushkin Black Mem = Same Problem. 66.93 fix's it pretty well. But make's BF2 look like crap. Just Thought I would say you arnt crazy its real.
  5. D

    Nvidia 77 series driver problems

    Ok, thanks I will go Windows XP 64bit....guess it needed to be done anyway. Where do you want me to vote? I have no idea what you are talking about there. But anyway thanks
  6. D

    Nvidia 77 series driver problems

    Have done everything except Reload. Current system MSI K8neo Plat. Nforce 3, BFG 6800GT OC, 1GB Mushkin Black Memory. Only thing that works so far, very well is the 66.93 drivers but of course it looks like crap. I also have read in forums all over that lots of people with this type of setup are...
Back
Top