Recent content by DigitalFX1

  1. D

    Any Difference in the 6600 and 6800 besides price?

    I have the PCi e mobo.. which one then?
  2. D

    Is the Asus P5WD2-E Premium 975X out ?

    recieved it today... not done anything yet.. will post info later this week. Looks nice.
  3. D

    Just Ordered My 975X motherboard! :-D

    Why for the same 2 Boards which are the same.. newegg has it as $290 and Mwave has it for $259 now.. is it the same thing or they switch and Bait sort of thing and take out 1-2 items and make them as options?? I do not think so but share this?
  4. D

    Any Difference in the 6600 and 6800 besides price?

    So which is better the 7800GT or the 6800? The 6800GS is that as good as the GT ?
  5. D

    Any Difference in the 6600 and 6800 besides price?

    I know the 7800 and the ATI now are the good ones but I can only afford the 6600 or the 6800 at the most... but is it worth it ? Games like Call of Duty 2, Quake 4 are games which I would like to use it with.
  6. D

    Is the Asus P5WD2-E Premium 975X out ?

    Tried out everywhere ..... but not available
  7. D

    If you have a Promise card on a Mobo with Promise

    Can you use the PDC Utility that will enable TCQ or NCQ or whatever for like the new Maxtor 300GB SATA with NCQ ? Strangely lately the PC slows down to a crawl on a 2.4ghz... yeah I know it is a slow PC but .... help?
  8. D

    Just Ordered My 975X motherboard! :-D

    How is the performance of this ? As I am thinking of getting it as well. Seems as good as the Asus one or better probably I had the 8N SLI Royal and that thing files.. should have waited for this instead......
  9. D

    Just Ordered My 975X motherboard! :-D

    Does the Internal RAID of this Board supports JBODs or only RAID as if so then I will go with the ASUS version... anyone knows? As I downloaded the Manual it did not say much. advise appreciated.
  10. D

    Movinf files from crashes XP

    I was thinking of getting just a regular NIC from CompUSA as well instead of the buggy built in NIC.
  11. D

    Looking for the New i975 Intel Boards

    Does anyone know if there are Mobos that has legacy PCI slots at least 4 of them as I know 1-2 has only 2 of them now and the rest has 2 PCI-E Graphics and 1 1x PCI-E as I have old PCI cards to use... 8( ideas ?
  12. D

    Movinf files from crashes XP

    I am using an NVDIA 8NSLI intel Mobo with the so called Gigabit NIC built in which I am using. Somehow moving files avi files would crash it.
  13. D

    Movinf files from crashes XP

    When moving files from Win2k to XP on the intranet the XP machine it crash ocassionally. Any ideas why is this happening ? Using the 8N SLI on the XP.
  14. D

    Memory questions advise

    oh the FSB is 400 or 533. Memory supports PC1600 or 2100 which I use 512MB PC2700 samsung for about 2+ or more years now, it is an old PC 2.4ghz but works well..did not OC it at all.. did it before to 2.6 or 2.7 works well but oh well 2.4 is enough do not play games due to that.
Back
Top