• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by didipig

  1. D

    please help me find a monitor, no TN and no 16/9

    I may buy it then. I hesitate between this one and the Dell 2209W, because I found used ones for an interesting price (~$150) on ebay : http://cgi.ebay.fr/DELL-2209WF-COULEUR-NOIR-22-P-TFT-VENTE-FLASH-/140758997766?pt=FR_PC_de_Bureau&hash=item20c5e3db06
  2. D

    please help me find a monitor, no TN and no 16/9

    Thanks for the advice. Dells are more expensive here in Europe, I can't find it under $350 and I can't buy in USA. But most, I know this model has lag and ghosting problem and it is a problem to me, I forgot to tell that, I update my first message. My 190p7 made a little ghosting and it was...
  3. D

    please help me find a monitor, no TN and no 16/9

    Hello I just broke my monitor, a Philips 190p7 with MVA panel, which I loved. :( I spent several days searching the web for a new screen which suits me, but did not find any :confused: , so I ask for help, and there seems to be experts here. My criterions : - I make cartoons and paintings...
Back
Top