• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by diarh34

  1. D

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    seems mine got skipped over but its ok because I just made some changes, I'm trying to find a more creative place to put the one 3.5" for now I made a mount for it from a gutted hard drive cooler. I have seen some heatsink looking enclosures people mounted to the floors of their case but I don't...
  2. D

    Fractal Design Gallery

    few more to show the lighting, sorry my camera blows
  3. D

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    About the best i can do with this psu
  4. D

    Fractal Design Gallery

    Finally made the jump from my trusty lian li pc6070 to a arc midi r2, really liked these cases ever since the first midi dropped.
  5. D

    Matrix orbital

    I actually have tried smartie but I get a missing usb.dll error
  6. D

    Matrix orbital

    So i installed the newest drivers with out any issue but lcdc still won't detect the display, any idea if there are other programs I could try to control the display?
  7. D

    Matrix orbital

    Is there a way to get these to work with windows 7? I have a mx412 I really want to start using again but not having any luck with lcdc.
  8. D

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    no one wants to rate mine?
  9. D

    WTB socket 939 Matx board

    ttt
  10. D

    WTB socket 939 Matx board

    For a project I have been wanting to make happen with a sff case I've had for a while, Have all the parts for the system except for a motherboard that will fit in the case (antec aria). Not looking to spend retail price on this since its just a side project. Let me know what you have thanks.
  11. D

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    This is about the best I can do with this old psu and case http://imgur.com/a/LhGA5/layout/blog
  12. D

    Ikea desk gallery

  13. D

    Ikea desk gallery

    had to come in and out shine me :(
Back
Top