Fixed.
Is there somewhere I can go to find out how to setup the server and manage it?
I was just looking at prices of SSDs. Seems like NVME drives are not much more then 2.5 SATA SSDs.
I am currently running Plex on my main PC and I am wanting to build a dedicated Plex Server. I only use it for watching movies/shows on my home TVs streamed from my computer. I want something low power, quiet, and as small as possible. I have no idea where to start because I don't really know...
Found a setting in the bios that was set to UMA - Specific I set it to auto and the computer booted from the video card. However I got a Bitlocker screen and all I could do was to reinstall Windows again. What a pain in the ass it is. At least now everything seems to be working normally. I am...
I have a Minisforum BD895i SE and I am having an issue getting the Bios to display on my monitor. But first some history and specs:
Bios Ver. 1.17
32gigs Ram
RTX5060 Low Profile
2tb SSD
Windows 11 Pro
A week or 2 ago I got an error message in Fortnite that my Kernal32.dll had an issue, don't...
I have found a workaround and got my main computer up and running. It was an easy but not so obvious fix for me. All I had to do was disable Secure Boot in the Bios. The problem I was having was that out of nowhere my computer would only boot into the Bios with no error messages. It would not...
My computer was a Minisforum BD895i SE, basically a laptop CPU soldered onto a Mini-ITX motherboard. When one goes both are dead. About 6 months ago I had a Minisforum 795S7 die on me, I RMA'd it and got a refund and used the money to buy the motherboard/cpu and used the Ram, Video Card and SSD...
Going to be upgrading my CPU and I am not sure which CPU to get. The 5600X3D and the 5800XT (5800XT is $20 higher in price at Microcenter if that matters) are in my budget. I play mostly Forza Horizon 6, Fortnite, and Diablo 4 and a few others. I am currently using a 3400G which is way too slow...
Well, I bought the Corsair Vanguard Pro 96! It has the Hall Effect Keys which feel linear to me, there is no bump or click to them. The key press is firmer than what I am used to but isn't a problem. Just got the keyboard today and haven't had much time to tinker with the settings, I am pretty...
I am liking the 1440p Asus monitor. However I am wanting to get a second 1440p monitor now so that both screens are the same resolution. I found the Asus VG27AQM5A for $220, only problem I see with it is that it is not G-Sync Compatible. I have a RTX5060 would I still be able to use VRR with...
Just watched This Video about keyboard switches and found it very interesting.
However, I am now leaning more towards the Keychron K4 HE keyboard. I don't like that there SE boards don't have light passthrough on there keys, and it's $10 cheaper anyway.
Thanks Everyone for all the great...
The Asus board is $136 if I go with the Snow Linear keys. Think I would have any issues with the different keys? I don't think I would have an issue with them?
Yes, the form factor is the main reason for a new keyboard. The reason I am asking about the switch choice is I didn't know if Browns were linear or clicky. I am now assuming they are Clicky/Tactile, so now I just need to decide between the Asus and the Corsair 96% keyboards. The Corsair is...
Kinda of both I guess. Not really sure what I do most of, If I had to say one or the other, I would say gaming. For Mechanical switches I have only used Brown switches, so I can't really say that I prefer one over another. I use tp have a Corsair K70 RGB with Cherry MX Browns, and now this...
I think I will like the size. I still use the Numpad a lot, but I never use the keys between the Numpad and Letter keys. I am looking at getting something smaller than my full-sized keyboard because limit desk space. I keep banging my mouse into the side of my keyboard. I know it is not a big...