• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by dhenzjhen

  1. D

    LEPA Lucky Draw

    We just used Lepa 1600W on IDF gigabyte X99 OC ln2 party yesterday in SFO and it was awesome :) NA
  2. D

    Cleaning your laptop?

    Wow so shinny :) good job!
  3. D

    NVidia SHIELD

    Yeah looks cool and too pricy, but if it's $50 then I will definitely buy it :D
  4. D

    Intel Xeon Phi 7110P anyone have

    Awesome useful infos, thanks! :)
  5. D

    Intel Xeon Phi 7110P anyone have

    Yeah that's what I thought also, but if Xeon Phi supports FAH later on this badboy is going to wipe a 4way setup I think?
  6. D

    Best haswell mobo?

    For benching purposes I'd go either Giga or Assrock :)
  7. D

    Ivy Bridge-EP?

    Same what we have done on almost all of our testing systems here at work.
  8. D

    Intel Xeon Phi 7110P anyone have

    Wow awesome!! I'd like to know also the process how to link this badboy to work with FAH. I have 7110 and 7120 here.
Back
Top