A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I was also curious as to how the custom waterblocks perform. I am also curious how exactly it works, cuz I see the 16 holes, but I don't see the space inbetween the plexiglass and the copper for the coolant to travel. thnk for the info in advance, and sweet work.
Where'd you get that case? I've seen one at a server case online store, but I couldn't find anyone else that had it.. also.. Do you know that manufacturer of it?
Sweet mod though...
I thought it was good. I thoroughly enjoyed the *SPOILER*
FPS view shots. The Rock could have used some different facial and body motions to make his character less of a badass, and more of a leader. Other than that I think that the story could have been developed...
I'm not sure that those HDD coolers are gonna work... I thought the heat left the top and bottom rather than the sides? I may be wrong, normally am, so NO FLAMING!
but in either case.. neat idea.
Ghetto....
But more Ideas... kinda something i thgout of after Acorn's post...
4. Cell phone charger
5. Cigarette Lighter
6. miniature rotissere(however the crap you spell it.)
7. Lego village
8. nerf gun to attack intruders
9. taser to attack intruders
10. flamethrower
ok, i'm...
Offtopic: Yea, F.E.A.R. is a nice game, so are the Rooster Teeth video spoofs(the guys that did Red Vs. Blue; make sure to check it out!)
Ontopic: I was kindof curious if that thing would fit a computer in it, but now that I see the scale of that beast, thats a sweet idea!
lofl... maybe she'll demand a proper burial rather than flaming into the air as cinders like that last thing that died, well, the other part. Have you told her what you want to do with it? If not, tell her, if so, show her who's boss by.... not taking out the garbage!