Recent content by DevaXXL

  1. D

    Oblivion is Ticking me Off !!!

    You dont have to find an elven cuirass! Go to Bruma and visit the shop named : Nord wings. The man can train light armor :) The Gray fox always in Bruma how do you get to chorrol? :D
  2. D

    Oblivion is Ticking me Off !!!

    I've found the master forger!!! He isn't in his house! He is in the castle and sitting next to a guard! But I late with the quest! Someone has taken the job and lex stayed in the imperial city. So if you dont do that quest in a few days it will be failed! :( I have fenced 2300 gold in the...
  3. D

    Killed a quest character in Oblivion, now what?

    Hi all! I have the same problem! I cant find the master forger but i'm sure i didnt kill him!!!! He just not there maybe it is a bug! You cant kill quest characters because they cant be killed!! Someone help me :P
Back
Top