Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
To me, I have been an AMD guy for a long time now & the ones that I have had out performed the Intel Pent. 4's that I have had the pleasure of owning as well. I just built a new rig a couple of months ago with an Opteron 165($327) & have it clocked 2,8Ghz. From my stand point, do I care if...
I just wanted to touch on the "stock voltage" performance of my Opty 165. It is a CCBBE & I was able to clock it to a stable 2844 Mhz. on stock voltage. I am at work right now so my screen shot will have to be posted later...sorry
First off my rig consists of a 165 CCBBE that I received from...