• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by designmischief

  1. D

    Monitor advice: Graphic designer with penchant for old-school 2d gaming

    Very informative post Mark, especially the black frame tip, it is something I may also try on my 120hz laptop.
  2. D

    Monitor advice: Graphic designer with penchant for old-school 2d gaming

    Do the Korean displays have less motion blur? I read some of them can overclock to 120hz but not sure what that all entails.
  3. D

    Monitor advice: Graphic designer with penchant for old-school 2d gaming

    I'm in a bit of a quandary because i'm in the market for a new 24" or higher monitor but not sure what the best option is. I'm a graphic designer by trade so I'm accustomed to working in IPS Mac monitors all day, but I use a PC at home. 90% of my design work I do at my job and just freelance...
Back
Top