Recent content by derzyniker

  1. D

    Looking for a specific, but odd, case design...

    Have you looked at mountainmods? h2go might work http://www.mountainmods.com/h2go-cyo-p-561.html
  2. D

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    Justbsn2...actually I've been married for 15 years. The best advice i've been given is..."half is a lot of money". Doesn't matter if you are Donald Trump or a ditch digger. Half is a lot of money...so I try to keep her happy:D Just got the case tonight. I've taken everything apart and...
  3. D

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    Scythe Slipsteams in the front, yate loons in the back. Plus a fan controller to slow them down. I use to be a happy computer gamer and builder, and then I made the mistake of modding and silencing. Now I'm miserable. It's a hard discussion with the spouse as to why I "need" new fans, or...
  4. D

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    Regarding the bottom intake, i was thinking about sound levels. Maybe I still have the wrong frame of mind. I'm sitting next to the Antec 1200 with 3 case fans in the front. Very loud even with better fans. For my new case I wanted to be as quiet as possible. If that meant disabling or...
  5. D

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    Hey guys...long time listener, first time caller. Just ordered the case, and can't wait to start cutting. Coming from an Antec 1200 I'm looking forward to the small size, quality and easy of modding (versus steel). Quick question. After reviewing 192 pages over the past 3 days, it...
Back
Top