Looks like the Catleap monitors are the way to go because they can potentially overclock. There was a groupbuy on OCN but they had to make their own site to sell the Catleap 2B monitors. No pixel guarentee or warranty, but there is a chance it can overclock from 60-100hZ.
Worth it?
Thank you. That outlines things quite nicely.
I guess the question then is (according to you guys' opinions)...
1) Is it worth it to go from a HPLP2475W to a 27 inch monitor with 8-bit
2) Whether or not 1440 would be enough versus 1600.
and...
3) Are there any korean panels that are 27 inch...
I did indeed see it, but I only say threads for the 27 inchers on [H] and Overclock.That is the general consensus I see most of the time, though. However, there are a few things of note that the cheaper Korean panels don't deliver:
1) 8-10 Bit
2) Input time/lag
3) 2560 x 1600 vs 2560 vs...
Hello, everybody.
I was looking through some of the CATLEAP and PCBANK threads and I saw some decent deals on some of the 27 inch monitors.
Unfortunately, most have a 1.77 aspect ratio and do not have true 10-bit. So, I'm in the market for a 2560x1600 monitor. Hopefully one that has all of...
Could someone explain to me the process of a buyback, or at least BB's Price Match Guarantee?
I caved in to buy the card about a week ago when it was posted, and it should arrive on Mon/Tues. The day I bought it, I actually went to BB and they had no cards in stock, and the associates...