Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hey antok,
Most DVR boxes I've seen utilize analog so I don't think IP cameras would be compatible with a DVR box. Most likely scenario for IP cameras is to setup a computer to do the recording via DVR-based software that can connect to the IP camera and record.
Similar to Grentz, I deployed some GeoVision IP cameras. They provided a NVR as well for free with their cameras up to 32CH and you can add non-GeoVision cameras, but those requires a license for each connection (of course...).
Majority or all of their cameras are megapixel based and I tried...
I agree with you bud. I hear the Resident Evil: Revelations sort of goes back to the "franchise" in that it will be more horror survival and puzzle-based like the older RE. It's currently out for the 3DS and will be out PC and Console in May this year. I'm not sure what to take from that...
+1 for haastility's recommendation & Monoprice. Great products and great customer service. I have that particular punch down tool and it works flawlessly.
AVG Free (full scan nightly), MBAM on-demand, and Microsoft Security Essential (scanned daily). AVG Free seems to be more bloated with each update I get... might have to look for a new AV soon.
I also have some alpha invite keys available if anyone is interested. Send me a PM if you want one and I'll get it to you by this afternoon/evening (EST).
Edit: Two people just requested invites, I have one left. Those two who requested the invites, I'll get it to you later today.